I am a Pick Up Artist:
I Pick Up the Pieces: the dry cleaning, the packages at UPS, the plans at City Hall, and the groceries from Whole Foods, Safeway, Bryan’s and Trader Joe’s.
I run errands and I run interference for you with suppliers, contractors, workers and helpers.
I’m a professional Personal Assistant with a proven track record and background in logistics and operations.
- I Moved a couple from their home of 45 years to a Senior Residence in Santa Rosa.
- I researched the best water heater company in Marin and arranged for the very smooth installation
- Arranged for 62 windows cleaned to perfection
* Created a very thorough ‘Earthquake Preparedness Kit’ for a family of four
and facilitated the design and construction of 3 very efficient closets….
- I helped a film-maker set up a home office; picked up a Visa at the Russian Consulate, bought, wrapped, insured and mailed multiple Christmas gifts, stocked a very extensive pantry from stem to stern.
- I researched and found a great paint that replicates a movie screen and made a client very happy by having her wall painted/treated – voila! A new meaning for Home Movies….
- Delivered: A client in New York hired me to deliver healthy, balanced meals from Whole Foods to his frail, elderly parents in Sausalito.
- De-Cluttered: A very busy client needed closets cleaned up and organized
- Client A. doesn’t have time – she hands me her Errands List – Considers it “done” and it is, every week.
- Another client needed help downsizing/de-cluttering/organizing before her move from a loft South of Market to a condo in Tiburon. We shopped, shipped, wrapped, taped, labeled, recycled, donated and got her feeling a lot more confident and relaxed about her next chapter.
The list of what I can do to make you life easier and more fun is long and varied.