Tasks, Errands, Research, Organizing, Shopping, Mailing, Delivering …
Here is a sample of a “To Do List” for a Monday Morning
Client “GH” runs a busy PR firm from a bustling home office
Here is a classic ‘To Do” List:
- Research and Locate Property Manager -downtown Chicago for condominium
- Phone calls to Blue Shield – unravel billing error
- Organize Bedroom Closets and Bathroom Cupboards
- Contact AAA Automobile Insurance re: questions/increases
- Make Appointment -Level Six Shredders – Door to Door Pick Ip
- Locate New Dry Cleaner – must be ‘green’
- Trip to Target to pick household cleaning supplies, paper goods,
- Wait for: ‘Fresh Air Janitorial’ – provide walk through house and garden. Get Bid.
- Research and Purchase 4 x 6 Cherry-wood frames – four prints and two maps
- Inventory pantry, cupboards, and make list for Costco
- Mail: Sort through mail – toss junk mail – organize bills – create “paper- shred” pile
- Take the car to Touchless Car Wash for detailing
- Pickup/drop off items at dry cleaners
- Go to UPS and retrieve packages
- Grocery Shop: Costco and Whole Foods and Rainbow Organics
- Remove tags from all new items from Marshalls/Nordstrom and place in closet
- Arrange all dress shirts, slacks, blazers and leather jackets by color and season
- Fold and Rearrange all T-shirts and sweaters /drawers
- Organize downstairs linen closet – remove all tattered towels. Deliver to SF SPCA
- Match: piles of odd socks
- Update Cooking Supplies and Spice drawers- toss out “expired” products
- Set Up File New System – Catalogs, brochures, warranties
No two clients are alike. Kerry On – I thrive on variety and new challenges.
May I help you?
Do you need a second set of hands – or someone to delegate and turn your looming “To Do List “over to ? Kerry on!
Please contact me at: email@example.com