Kerry on – Your Personal Assistant and Project Manager
Top 10 Reasons You Need to ‘Kerry On’ in the New Year
- The dry cleaning still needs to be picked up.
- The prescription is waiting at Walgreens. Still.
- The running shoes (not Zappos) are the wrong size and need to be exchanged.
- Every plant in your house needs a burial at sea.
- Paper: you have paper – stacks, piles, files and more – just waiting you attention.
- Your cupboards and refrigerator are as bare as old Mrs. Hubbard’s.
- The ‘Thank You notes‘ from Christmas ‘15 still need to be purchased, addressed, signed and mailed.
- You don’t have time to find, hire and train a housekeepr, an electrician, a new gardener or a handyman.
- Even your Netflix are egregiously late.
- You are simply too busy.
Kerry On: Your Personal Assistant~ so you can carry on
- Superior skills in multi tasking while effectively running projects
- Able to organize, manage and coordinate
- Adept at taking initiative and getting results: chores, tasks, and errands.
- Extremely resourceful with a thorough knowledge of SF and Marin
- Vendor and Project Management
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Specializing in Projects, Tasks, Errands
- Open to Project Basis Assignments.
- References available upon request
- See: Kerry On Yelp Reviews