Happy New Year. If you have begun to clean out junk drawers closets, cupboards, bins, boxes and the storage unit and the garage…and have hit the wall…
Call me and we can work as a team and Organize and Down Size
your “Too Manys”
A wonderful company, SCRAP in San Francisco collects:
• Art supplies (markers, paints, brushes, stamps, canvas, papers)
• Paper (leftover letterhead, trimmed edges, mat board, foam core)
• Textiles (fabric, yarn, samples, millends, patterns)
• Signage and promotional items (used banners, foam core, flags, products)
• Buttons, beads, wire and notions
• Natural materials (feathers, pinecones, candles, wax)
And, more! Much more. Let’s talk.
SCRAP Mission Statement: “SCRAP’s mission is to stimulate creativity and environmental awareness in children and adults through promoting the creative reuse of materials that traditionally have been discarded as waste.”
Kerry On – I specialize in clearing clutter, downsizing and streamlining.
Experience in logistics, planning, organizing.
Happy to Help with your New Year’s Resolutions.
San Francisco and Marin County
and now, in Piedmont.